Baby Puree Ideas To Try This Summer.
Baby purees are the best way to give your growing baby the nourishment he requires. In this post, I will share some enticing baby puree ideas that you can try this summer. Do not worry; you will not be slaving away in the kitchen for hours. The following recipes can easily be prepared within a few minutes. Yes, literally, within minutes. I can hear you sigh with relief!
Recipe 1 Sweet potato and cinnamon
- Roast or bake sweet potatoes until they are tender.
- Peel away the skin and 1 pinch of cinnamon before blending.
- Blend until the ingredients are properly merged.
- Store in a plastic container or a cube tray.
Recipe 2 Avocado and cumin
- Mash 1-2 avocados with a little amount (2 pinches) of ground cumin.
- Blend until the ingredients amalgamate into a paste.
- Freeze for longer use.
Recipe 3 Salmon and dill
- Boil salmon in seething water b for 5-8 minutes until it’s properly cooked.
- Add chopped dill and blend the ingredients until they become a paste.
- Store for later.
Recipe 4 Spinach and nutmeg
- Steam the spinach leaves and keep steaming until they turn bright green and tender.
- Blend the leaves long with grated nutmeg until they become a paste.
- Store in a glass jar or cube tray.
Recipe 5 Butternut squash and sage
- Squash a butternut and shovel out the seeds.
- Bake the butternut until its tender.
- Add ½ of chopped sage and blend.
- Store the puree in the refrigerator.
Recipe 6 Potato and rosemary
- Boil a potato until its tender
- Remove the skin and mash
- Add ¼ tablespoon of fresh rosemary
- Store in a silicon cube tray
Have a comment or a suggestion? Do not hesitate to use the little comment box below. Cheers!